- Class price is inclusive of: ingredients, equipment, and recipes.
- You will be provided with an apron to wear, but please feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- Please wear sensible clothing and closed toed shoes with long hair tied back.
- You are responsible for your own health and safety and the safety of your belongings.
- Classes are subject to availability and will be confirmed on booking.
- Full payment is due on booking.
- On booking you agree to all terms and conditions.
- Dietary requirements must be declared on booking and are not guaranteed to be able to be accommodated, if we are unable to accommodate your requirements we will discuss alternative classes.
- If a class needs to be cancelled by Rachel’s Apron for unforeseen circumstances you will be notified as soon as possible and either an alternative class of the same price offered or if preferred a full refund given.
- Booking cancellation by you with at least 7 days notice will include a full refund of any fees paid. We regret that a refund will not be possible with less than 7 days notice. In the case of you cancelling one of the two following options will be given:
- With at least 7 days notice you can book onto another scheduled Rachel’s Apron class with the same value.
- With less than 7 days notice you can send someone in your place so long as Rachel’s Apron is notified of the change and there is no change in dietary requirements.
- We regret that we cannot offer you a refund if you are unable to attend a class due to adverse weather, sickness or any other unforeseen circumstances.