- Class price is inclusive of: ingredients, equipment, and recipes.
- You will be provided with an apron to wear, but please feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
- Please wear sensible clothing and closed toed shoes with long hair tied back.
- You are responsible for your own health and safety and the safety of your belongings.
- Classes are subject to availability and will be confirmed on booking.
- Class details, schedule, and cost will be confirmed via a booking form.
- Full payment is due on booking.
- On booking you agree to all terms and conditions.
- Dietary requirements must be declared on booking and are not guaranteed to be able to be accommodated, if we are unable to accommodate your requirements we will discuss alternative classes.
- If a class needs to be cancelled by Rachel’s Apron for any reason you will be notified as soon as possible and either an alternative date offered or a full refund given.
- Booking cancellation by you with at least 14 days notice will include a full refund of any fees paid. We regret that a refund will not be possible with less than 14 days notice.
- We regret that we cannot offer you a refund if you are unable to attend a class due to adverse weather, sickness, or any other unforeseen circumstances.